If an adult dies, or nearly dies, as a result of abuse or neglect and a safeguarding adults review request is made, the Stockport Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) will consider arranging a review of what happened.
The Self Neglect Strategy has been developed, along with guidance for practitioners which can be found here along with other useful information.
Useful PDF documents
- Briefing Sheet: Mental Capacity Act 2005 (MCA) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS) (PDF 185Kb)
- Information sharing protocol (PDF 139Kb)
- Joint SCR SAR Protocol (PDF 1.4Mb)
- Stockport Safeguarding Boards Joint Communication Strategy Endorsed (PDF 204kb)
- One Minute Guide to MAPPA (PDF 58kb)
- SSAB Statement of Commitment 2018 (PDF 303Kb)
- Communication plan on a page (PDF 87Kb)