If an adult dies, or nearly dies, as a result of abuse or neglect and a safeguarding adults review request is made, the Stockport Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB) will consider arranging a review of what happened.
The Self Neglect Strategy has been developed, along with guidance for practitioners which can be found here along with other useful information.
- Briefing Sheet: Mental Capacity Act 2005 (MCA) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS) (PDF 185Kb)
- Joint SCR SAR Protocol (PDF 1.4Mb)
- Stockport Safeguarding Boards Joint Communication Strategy Endorsed (PDF 204kb)
- One Minute Guide to MAPPA (PDF 67kb)
- SSAB Statement of Commitment 2018 (PDF 303Kb)
- Communication plan on a page (PDF 87Kb)
- Quality Assurance framework (PDF 240Kb)
- Information sharing protocol (PDF 128Kb)
- Complex Safeguarding Strategy 2018-20 (PDF 77Kb)
- Guidance on Mental Capacity Act (PDF 142Kb)
- So-called ‘Honour’ Based Violence-Abuse and Forced Marriage Strategy (PDF 3Mb)
- Escalation Policy (PDF 789Kb)
- Learning Improvement Framework (PDF 1Mb)